You are cordially invited to join our virtual cooking club group on Facebook. Librarian Nicole Scurlock will post a new challenge with a different theme bi-weekly. To see what's coming up, download the attached list.
The cooking challenge today is "As Seen on TV." Post a dish you prepared from your favorite cooking show, or try recreating a recipe from your favorite TV series or movie.
Here's how the club works:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/hcplcookingclub and click the "Join Group" button.
- Feel free to pick and choose the challenges that interest you most. Nicole encourages you to try them all.
- You may find and use recipes from any source.
- On the date listed on our challenge sheet, post a photo of your dish for the current theme:
- Include in your post the name of the dish and a brief description of your experience in making it.
- If possible, post the recipe for each dish.
You don't need to tell what you're making ahead of time. If you have any comments/questions, don't hesitate to reach out, either through Facebook or by email email@example.com .
The more the merrier. We encourage you to invite your family and friends to join our group.
Did you know? The library has 1,660 cookbooks in its catalog including eBooks.