There are 20 seats remaining.
Teens, make toys for cats rescued by the "Partners for Animal Welfare Society" (PAWS). Use the library's materials to assemble toys for animals in foster care, and we'll give you a community service letter.
If you're interested in helping out more, please bring these donations; and we'll deliver them to PAWS for you:
- Cat litter [both scoop-able & un-scoop-able]
- Dry Purina cat, kitten, puppy and dog food
- Frontline Plus or Revolution flea preventative for all sizes of dogs and cats
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent, bleach, dishwashing soap
- New or gently used collars and leashes
- New or gently used pet carriers of all sizes