There are 59 seats remaining.
Hear some "good ol' American music" when the Punkin Holler Boys sing a unique blend of old-school country, bluegrass, Cajun, and rockabilly songs. They deliver a Midwest perspective that brings a smile to any audience.
The Punkin Holler Boys have been writing, recording, and performing original music in central Indiana since 1998:
- Ralph Ed (Ralph Ed) Jeffers on guitar, mandolin, harmonica
- Craig (Slim) Small on banjo, fiddle, guitar, mandolin,
- Stuart (Cover Boy) Poe on dobro, guitar, washboard
- Mike (Junk Box) Calvert on bass, guitar
- John (Train Wreck) Bowyer on mandolin, guitar
The Boys bring quirky humor to songs like Stuart Poe's original composition "It's Glitter Time in Chicken Town Tonight," from their album "Work, Work, Work," produced by Glass Eye Group Studios. The song's tagline reads, "Where the chicken coop will never be the same."
Since 1998, the group has performed for audiences at the Jazz Kitchen, Metamora Music Fest, Morel Festival, and the Indy Folk Series and are featured weekly at the Melody Inn's "Hillbilly Happy Hour" in Indianapolis.