You are here

Primary tabs

Get help filling out your application for student loans from the federal government.

INvestED Indiana College funding experts will be on hand to help graduating high school students and adult learners complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).

To apply for federal student aid, such as federal grants, work-study, and loans, you need to complete the FAFSA. Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and easier than ever, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school.

In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA information to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.

Representatives from the Hancock County Community Foundation, sponsoring this event, will also be present to discuss scholarships awarded by their organization. (Please note: FAFSA results must be available in order to submit applications for many 2020 HCCF scholarships.)

QUESTIONS? Contact Janet White at the Hancock County Community Foundation, (317) 462-8870, ext. 226, or

What Will I Need to Fill out the FAFSA?